November 30, 2010

To my beloved ______ .


you are the reason I here
and because of you
i'm still here
without you, i'm nobody
only you can make me smile
all this while

but now
I really need you by my side
I miss you damn much
everytime I online
I hope you are there
but you don't

it's okay
i'll keep waiting for you
forever...

p/s: credit to Aitidal sbb telah mencetuskan ilham utk saya menulis kata-kata ini.. hehehe :)

p/s 2: terpulang kpd anda utk mengisi tempat kosong tersebut.. but for me, it goes to J*A :))

9 comments:

Aqilah Mazlan said...

wei nak main fill in the blank pulak :P
MCQ je lah.
nnt aku boleh tembak jwpn dia.
hahaahhaha

myra said...

haha.. ko bajet ni class hyunju kang ke hape.. nk main MCQ.. haha

jemmiferra said...

hello malay girl! r u waiting for me to online? theheee...

myra said...

@feeza: i always waiting for u to on9 honey.. miss u badly. when u want to overnite at my home again.. kuang3~

Aqilah Mazlan said...

overnight ngn aku smpai......

myra said...

@qillerm.. hahahhaa shhhhhhhhhhh3.. keep feeza's secret tightly.. lalala

Laili Harlina Khairuddin said...

bahayo budak2 ni..LOL

myra said...

it's dangerous.. dangerous.. ouhhh.. lalala~ hahaha

jemmiferra said...

benggonngggg.... diam2! hahaha..adoii

About Me

My photo
an ordinary girl who wants to remain ordinary

Away from home

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Followers

For you and me


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com